jeudi 1 mai 2008

My Birthday

Hello!
Its been a really long time since I have written, because I have been so busy!! Well April 7th and 8th, i went to Ilan with all the exhcange students!! It was SO COOL because welearned SO much about TAIWAN!! like all the politics, and like what had really happenned, like when it was under the Japanese order, then Chinese.. it was really interestnig. Taiwan is such a young country, and it went through lots of hard times.
Then, april went by SO FAST because it was so fun!! I got to meet alt of my friends parents because they came visit!!! It was SO cool!! Like, we went through so much together, and just seeing their parents was like our friendship grew closer. it was relaly cool!
Then, it was my BIRTHDAY!!! I had SO MUCH FUNNN! On the 26th, my awesome host family let my have 6 girls sleep over like a girls night/birthday party!! it was SO FUN!! we watched movies and talked, and it was really cool! ITs like the first time we all do that in Taiwan, and it was really cool because everyone said thats one of the things they missed the most with their freinds back home, just having girls night and watching movies and talking!! Then the 28th, my firends had another birthday party for me! and i had so much fun! OH, my classmates bought me this HUGE CAKE! it was sooo gooood :)!!! On the day of my birthday, I went home with my family and they took me out to this AMAZING ITALIAN RESTAURANT!! it was SO good!!! then, i got presents, and we had a cheese cake! My host sisters both gave me beautiful letters about how much they loved me and we were sisters for life, and my host brother gave me a necklace, as well as my host mom. it was such a great day, becayse i really really felt like i was in a family, and it was a real birthday!! I had so mcuh fun!! I cant beleive im 18 alreadyyy!!!
Oh! I also go to take Chinese Pictures!! It was such a graet experience! My face was painted white and i was wearing these really traditional dresses and hat! it was so cool and such a great souvenir!!
This week, was our LAST culture class, and chinese class ends in about 1 week. Its crazy how time is going by TOO fast. One of my best-friends Sofya from Russia is leaving in only one week and a half. Next week is our LAST trip together. Its gonna be so fun! were going to the east Taiwan!! were gona go Whale watching and dolphin watching!!! iM so excited!
Im changing families Sunday. Im really nervous because I LOVEthis family I am with, and i am sad im leaving! Im changing for only 18days, then changing again!

See you later!
Bri

Aucun commentaire: