dimanche 7 octobre 2007

Hello! Its been a long time!

Hello! WEll sorry for not writing on this often because i totally forgot since im so busy now! haha ... Well alot happenned this week! First, the cockroach..Well, after i wrote this blog, i go to my room and what do i see in it? Yes that discusting little devil.. I was so mad.. and i tried to kill it but it ran away under my bed!!!EW! So for two night i did not sleep weel because i could imagine that thing crawling over me when i was sleeping.. it was bad haha . but then on the 3rd morning, i saw it again, close to my feet so i totally jumped like a baby, and i screamed for my host mom and she came and totally viciously killed it.. it was realy realy funny and i love her soo much more now because she eliminated my worst enemy haha! The on staturday i was supposed to go to school cause we missed monday cause it was a day off but not a vacation, but the school said i didnt need to go wich was prety sweet. Then me and Are finished a pyramid for a school project and when to buy a present for SUsy, cause it was her birthday! Sunday, it was susys birthday BBQ and also i went to a Rotex event, like old exchange students that help new ones! iot was really great and i got to meet lots of cool people! On tuesday I got a permm!! yes thats right! a really nice perm, not curly just wavy with tainese style bangs, i like it alot!! On wednesday we went to the zoo and the makong gondola with my classmate of Culture class, so all teh other exchnage students and it was really great, since im class leader i got to use this awesome megaphone and i had so much funnn!! hahaha the gondola was really sweet, i posted pics on facebook!!.. After we went to study cuse we had a chinese test on thursday.. Thursday, i had my test and i did really good i think.. then friday i slept over at susys and it was really really fun!! Then on saturday there was a typhhon, and a realy big one this time and me and Susy and Are went like running in the typhhon and it was really really funny haha .. and i took videos and pics on facebook!!! Then i couldnt go home cause the bus and mrt and train were closed so we rented a bunch of movies and stayed again at susys house and it was also really really fun.. then today, i went to the movies with her and her older host brother ( who is realyl cute and nice) haha and we went to see Rush hour 3... it was super good, and I recommend it to everyone!!! hahaa.. But the Best NEWs Of ALLL is that, NExt week I HAVE NO SCHOOOOLL!! WHY? haha because monday and tuesday, the students in my school are taking exams, then wednesday its Taiwan birthday, then Thursday and Friday they have a military camp but the teachers said we couldtn go cause it was all in chinese so no point, cause we couldnt understand.. ahha SOOO NO SCHOOL!! i totally get to sleep in all week suckers! Have fun at schoolll!!!! mouahahaha
Well talk to you later!
Bri xoxox

Aucun commentaire: