vendredi 12 octobre 2007

This week

hello! Well this week was really fun and it went by soooo fast!!! I cant beleive its Friday already!! I dont really remember what i did though! haha .. hmm, on monday i went to my chinese class and then went hoem and studied, then Tuesday, I went to the movies with my friends adn it was really fun and then we went walking in a really nice park, then wednesday it was the Taiwan Day, and i went with my friend to the movies again! haha .. and then thursday i had chinese class and then me and my friends from school went to the Night Market and it was sooo fun! They are sooooo nice and i had such a good time with them! I ate some oysters (AH!) haha and some taiwanese sausage haha it was good! haha and then we took cool highteck pictures adn there sooo cute! haha then on friday, i spend all day with my friend Drew and we went around, pointlessly haha and it was fun cause we tried ice cream we never ate before and they were good... not!! haha the one i had wasnt very good and i dont remember the name though! haha
But all in all it was a really great week!!!!! I love no school!
Bye!
Bri

Aucun commentaire: