samedi 16 février 2008

6 months!!!

Hello!!
So guess what tomorrow is.... my 6 months anniversary of being in Taiwan!!! ALREADYYYY!! This is so crazy.. i cant beleive ive been here so long! I love it so much though and time is going by TOO fast.

So this week was very busy because i started school again! On tuesday was my first day of school!! Then on thursday i had my Rotary Presentation. I had to present Canada, in CHINESE!!! With a power point presentation. So, i had to make a presentation in Chinese, and then present about canada in CHinese. I was super nervous because i thought they wouldnt understand me! haha So my eldest host sister helped me translate and practise haha. And it went really goood!! i got alot of compliments about the presentation and i thought i went well. Except for the impossible questions some rotarians asked me.. like the percentage of trees that we cut down a year, or something. haha

But everything is going SOO well with my 3rd family.. They are soo awesome! My host sisters and I stay up late just talking about boys and Taiwan, like real sisters do haha I really feel like im a part of a family here. I really really love them!
CHinese class is starting again tomorrow (monday) And i am going on a trip wit hym Rotary Club (and Sascha becaus ehe is in my rotary club) for 2 days -1 night next week! Its gonna be fun! haha

I cant beleive ive been here 6 months...i cant beleive i only have about 4 months and a bit left... its no possible... its just going by to fast..
I miss you all but i dont want to come back... hahaha
xoxo
bri

Aucun commentaire: