dimanche 3 février 2008

New family!--HAppy CHinese New YEar!!!

Hello!
So my 3rd fmaily is AMAZING!! Ilove them soooo much!!! I loev their home because its so different then im used to!! Like, its a whole building (outside of Taipei, the city) wher eon the first floor its the machines that make clothes (well it makes the material) then on the 2nd floor is like material and like the tv place and where we sit and eat. Then on the 3rd floor is more materials for the buisness then on the 4th floor its their home, where tehres like a tv, and like all the rooms... my room is soo cool! it slike typical chinese room, like theres sliding walls, their not clear but not not clear hahah then like its just a matress on teh floor (very comfortable haha).. its really nice!!! I love it!! And my family is SOOO nice!! the parents are sooo cool! and the 2 daughters and son are really really wecloming and nice!! Im really happy with them!! Right now im at my 1st families house where i will be living with them for one week about because my 3rd family is gonig to sout htaiwan for chinese new years, and my 1st family is bringing me around taiwan!! its really cool!! it sreally weird though being back at my 1st familys home after such a long time!! hahah

Ill write later about my trip!!
bri
p.s HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: