dimanche 10 février 2008

Trip with 1st family!!

So after the chinese new years, everyone went to bed super early cause we were leaving on our trip for at 4AM!!! AHHH!! But then on thursday my host mom woke me up at 8am and said. oh.. we all forgot to wake up hahah it was funny. SO on Thursday Febuary 7th, we left for our trip!

Day 1
Febuary 7th, we leave at 8am, and we drive to Miaoli, in the middle Taiwan where we do a little shopping on this nice street. I bought some gifts for people back home and also bought this food im gonna bring back home, cause its soo good.. and that road was famous for it so i had to buy it then! haha Then we went to Tai-Zhong and visited my host moms classmate where we had alot of tea (mmm i love chinese tea!!). After that, we started driving to Jia-Yi, to go visit my host dads classmates. Then they were driving somewhere when all of a sudden, we turn into this place where theres a pile of WHITE .. im like OMG SNOWWWW!! IN TAIWAN!!!....???? wait, hwo is it possible to have snow in taiwan...my brother Sean was laughing so hard! Hes likeBrianne, its not snow.. its SALT! ...SALT?!?!?!? hahah yes, i actually went sliding on salt!!!! hahah it was really fun ! heres a picture :

It was soo cool!! then we went to the Sea side and took some pictures, it was really beautiful but it was SOO cold... like it was 10 degress and the wind was so cold! haha THe thing that makes Taiwan so cold is that there is NO heating..so like in the houses theres no heating at all and most windows dont close properly in the houses so its SOOO cold at night!! So after that we went to eat some seafood and then we to my host dasd classmates house.. It was fun! i talked to my brother all night, i really get along with Sean, i was so happy to go on a trip with them since, since i moved families in December, i havent go a chance to really hangout with my 1st family and Sean, so i missed him alot!!! ..at about 9pm we left to go back to TaiZhong to my host moms house.. he had to arrive after 11pm, because usually the wife goes back to her fathers home the 2nd days of CHinese new years..so after 11pm (i dotn know why 11pm and not 12am hah) but we got there at like 12am so it was all good!!

Day 2
THe next day we were at my host moms parents house in a really deserted area in the middle of Taiwan and i met my host moms sister and her 2 daughters and her 1 son.. THey were SOOOO nice!! We all went shopping in a little town and ate some more delicous food.. the rest of the day i just stayed at home with Sean and we sang karaeoke (its really big in Taiwan, most ppl have their own karaoke machine at their house.. with ilke over 1000 songs.. its crazyhaha). THen i went to bed.. It was SOOO cold. cause there were no heating...!! heres a pic of some food that was good (i haveno idea what it is.. haha) : but its good!

Day 3
I woke up and my cousins were back and we all went to a mirror factory and it was sooo beautiful.. oh i mean a glass factory! haha it was really cool! and really awesome!! I had a gerat time with Sean and my cousins there soo nice!!!!! we all cma back and sang karaoke again adn then we al went to sleep! haha
Here is my favorite picture of my cousins and I at the glass factory!


Day 4
Me sean and the parents left to go to an amusement park!! it was SOOOOOO fun!! it was really beautiful!!! THough it was kinda raining and FREAZING!!!! I had lots and lots of fun!! We went on water rides and i got SOAKED!! we spend all day there and it was tons of fun!! I had a great time with them,
then we came back home, and im still at my 1st families house cause i dont think my 3rd family are back from south Taiwan yet!

LOTS OF PICS ON FACEBOOKKKK!!!!
:D!
Bye,
bri!

Aucun commentaire: